Saturday 5 October 2013

This is the first attempt at creating my School magazine front cover on Adobe InDesign CS6. Using basic tools such as Text box and shapes. Changing the colours to match my original draft on paper as best as I could, and overall am quite happy with the results, even though it is not finished so far the design has gone as expected and looks good. A section I was particularly  please with was the mast head, I managed to find fonts that where both accurate with the first design but also fitted in with the magazine. Also using the rectangle tool I managed to make small highlights on the "KH" which makes it look more defined and noticeable among other fonts. The only thing I think will be a problem is the size of separate sections, like the subsidiary images that I am yet to do. but so far it hasn't been a problem and it looks accurate.

No comments:

Post a Comment