Thursday 17 October 2013

This is my most recent version of my School Magazine Front Cover, as you can see I have now added my main image on the page that thankfully fitted around my previous design so I didn't have to do much editing on the photo to make it fit. Another new part are the subsidiary images to the bottom left of the page. On their own they didn't seem to stand out as much as I had thought so I put a boarder around them to compensate. A few things I have changed include the the plash colour as I think it makes more of an impact on the page in red. The colour of the Sub articles has also changed, this is due to the background being the same colour so the text was to hard to read, so I changed it to black.

I have also now added the small contents box in the bottom corner, again having to make the colour of the text right to fit the background. And last of all I have now included my cover line and so the magazine cover is complete. Although this is not my final draft, its close to it, as all I really need to do now is put a suitable boarder around the splash line and any other text that needs it. Along with making the Pug stand out more.

No comments:

Post a Comment