Wednesday 19 February 2014

Unstrung Music magazine cover first upload


I followed my draft design quite closely using the same colours and text. I still need to add the images to the cover, both my main and my subsidiary image of the Yellowcard concert. I decided to use this draft as my outline because I felt that my first draft was to cluttered and so in this one I hoped to make it look more simplistic, following in the lines of Q magazine rather than an NME styled cover. Weather the colours of the text will fit the background or the main image, I don't know yet so I may have to alter them accordingly to whichever suits best. Also i need to make the proper design for my masthead, but I am not 100% sure weather the masthead I designed will go with the style of the magazine but I will try to make a rough one to see how it looks on the page. And finally the last thing I need to add is the pug in the top right hand corner of the page, which will include information on merchandise details and a competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment