Thursday 5 December 2013

Masthead design 1 for Questionnaire

This is one of my possible mastheads for my magazine, It is the shape of the recognisable part of the guitar so that the audience instantly likns the music magazine to guitar bands, so Rock, metal genres. To keep the design simple I decided to colour the background completely black so there is not to much detail so you focus more on the writting in the masthead. Also linking to guitars I decided to make half of the name in the style usualy used in the name of the guitars like in Gibson.
 
To improve the design I would make the font larger so it covers more of the background shape, also I would like to see what other colours would look like on the design to make it more eye catching or altering the fonts to make them represent the target audience better, like the font used in Kerrang.

No comments:

Post a Comment